Redbourn Capital is an experienced Advisor in the renewable energy, low carbon infrastructure including energy from waste and infrastructure investment space. Redbourn offers a wide range of services to a variety of clients from small scale developers through to institutions investors and multinational clients.
Redbourn’s strength lines in the ability to provide expertise from the origination of a project through the development and construction phased to the longterm operation of the project. The advisory services include but are not limited to;
- Developer support to ensure all key development milestones are achieved.
- Commercial and project structuring to deliver an investable proposition.
- Management and oversight of the due diligence process.
- Management of third party legal/financial/technical advisors.
- Project and corporate contract negotiation and commercial support.
- Project management throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Valuation support and financial modelling and analysis.
- Support in preparation of internal reporting/investment materials.